Open Hands Preschool
Open Hands Preschool is a part of the Christian education program of the Waterman United Methodist and Presbyterian Churches. We are licensed by the Illinois Department of Children and Family Services. Our preschool offers:
* A Christian learning center
* Loving, caring, and qualified teachers
* A quality developmental program for children ages 3 to 5
* An opportunity for your child to feel safe, loved, challenged, and important in an educational environment
* Opportunities for parent input and participation
* A fully equipped indoor playroom and a large outdoor fenced in play area
Mon. Wed. Fri. 8:30-11:00 AM 4-5 year olds
Tue. & Thu. 8:30-11:00 AM 3 year olds
* Open Hands Preschool follows the Indian Creek School District's calendar for holidays and closings.
* Student-to-teacher ratio will not exceed 10:1.
FEES AND MONTHLY TUITION:
Open Hands Preschool is a non-profit organization. All fees received are used to employ staff, purchase supplies and equipment, and to maintain the facilities.
3 days per week - $120 per month
2 days per week - $85 per month
* There is a $35 (non-refundable) registration fee per family per year. To guarantee enrollment, be sure to include this fee with the registration form.
Pre-Registration for the 2015-2016 school year is now open. Registration Form
Call 815-264-3991 (Waterman UMC) or send an email to email@example.com